Wednesday, December 13, 2017

December Dialogue


On the 13th of December, my true love said to me...


PW (Potter's Wife): Did you get the second bisque kiln loaded?

P (Potter): I did. Might blow something up in the bottom, but the mugs should be fine. They are loaded closer to the top.

PW: Another quick turn around eh?

P: You know me.

PW: How many mugs do you think you make in a year?

P: A lot. I love making mugs. They are kind of like my business card.

PW: You have quite a few different designs for those business cards.

P: What do you think about this one? It came out of the last train kiln firing.

PW: I love the darted handled mugs. They remind me of someone standing with one arm akimbo, don't you think?

P: I do like the gesture. And the wood ash on the hip.

PW: Not to mention the belly button!

Wood fired mug $45
To purchase, email robin@robindupont.com
Hip design.




No comments: