Monday, September 13, 2010

Hugs all around

Today is the day and I think I'm ready. The last couple weeks gave me plenty of time to prepare and set myself and my children up for this little life disruption.

We made the two day journey back to Canada over the weekend and gave ourselves a buffer day yesterday to just relax and do nothing essentially. The kids were happy and all smiles yesterday morning as they headed off in Grandma Lady's car. Isla was sure to give her mommy an extra cuddle before she left which I am holding on tight to.

I'm also the grateful recipient of many many cyber hugs these past few days. Thanks to all that have been sending your thoughts and prayers, its an amazing feeling - love, that is.

Robin and I are off to the hospital where I'm sure I'll get at least one more hug.

7 comments:

Tumblestack said...

Isla cuddles are simply the best!
You're in good hands.

Tumblestack said...

Hey Erin,

Isla cuddles ARE the best! And you are in good hands!
Hugs to all.

Rose Bauer
aka "Bud" in a previous cyber incarnation..
(old addy used in error)

gladventurer said...

Emotions are in overdrive however the wonderful antics of Isla and Roscoe are the best distractions.
Beat this one!!
Roscoe fell fully clothed into the bathtub this morning during Isla's bath.
See face book photo later today.
Prayers and virtual hugs from Golden BC

kmfm said...

It's 12:57....I am thinking of you right now! I hope it is all going smoothly. Hugs to you, my friend!

bfreeceramics said...

*sending good vibes north* *sending good vibes north**sending good vibes north* *sending good vibes north**sending good vibes north* *sending good vibes north**sending good vibes north* *sending good vibes north**sending good vibes north* *sending good vibes north**sending good vibes north* *sending good vibes north**sending good vibes north* *sending good vibes north**sending good vibes north* *sending good vibes north**sending good vibes north* *sending good vibes north**sending good vibes north* *sending good vibes north**sending good vibes north* *sending good vibes north**sending good vibes north* *sending good vibes north*

The Unknown Potter said...

Into the cloud go my best hopes for you all

Julie MacMillan said...

I have so been thinking about you all day and got the good news from kirstin today! Glad your home and on the road to recovery...luv ya there cus ((HUGS)) : D