Friday, December 8, 2017

December Dialogue

On the 8th day of December, my true love said to me...


PW (Potter's Wife): How was your day?

P (Potter): It was a good day. I picked up that metal for the display shelf. I made a dozen tumblers, three, 1 gallon crocks and pugged 300 lbs of clay for tomorrow.

PW: So, productive then?

P: Yeah. How was your day?

PW: Yeah, good. I finished those reports finally. And a bunch of loose ends. I pulled out all our gear too.

P: Are we going to the hill tomorrow?

PW: I thought we should. You did pug 300 lbs of clay today. And I sat in front of the computer for 8 hours. Wouldn't it be good to go for a few laps? Balance is what we're after isn't it?

P: Has it snowed up there at all this week?

PW: Earlier in the week, I think. Let's post this mug tonight. It looks as though it has big, fat snowflakes on the top half.

P: An ode to Ullr.

PW: We'll call it the Ullr mug.


Wood fired Mug $45
To purchase email robin@robindupont.com
Ullr mug - may or may not induce precipitation.




No comments: