Thursday, December 7, 2017

December Dialogue


On the 7th day of December, my true love said to me....


PW (Potter's wife): Today turned out to be an awesome day.  That project I've been working on for the last couple months wrapped up on a high note. When I woke up this morning I was nervous that everything was going to come together, but it did. 

P (Potter): And now we can celebrate. 

PW: It is beer-thirty after-all.

P: It'd be fun to do a collaboration with one of the local brew pubs in town. Maybe an event where we host a tasting, but with my cups instead. Buy a beer, and a ceramic cup!  Or buy the cup and get the beer for free. 

PW: I don't think the brew pub would go for that. 

P: Ok, what if we just have a beer cup shelf in our house instead. Like our mug shelf. Then when people come over to drink beer, they can pick a cup off the shelf. 

PW: What if they don't want beer? 

P: They can drink water then out of them. Or orange juice. 

PW: That's a big cup of orange juice. 

P: It is flu season. 

PW: And holiday party season too. 

Wood fired Tumbler $50
To purchase email robin@robindupont.com
For beer, or orange juice, just not both at the same time. That's gross.






No comments: