Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My sister, my hero

We all have people. Spouses, friends, neighbours, family. You know - your people! Each has a role and a purpose in our lives, sometimes to help us, sometimes to comfort us, sometimes to make us better people ourselves.

And those special people that we rely on the most, don't always get the thanks they deserve. My sister is my behind the scenes person. The last few years while we've been away, she's my direct dial whenever I need some help, a favour, or an ear. Quite frankly, I would have a lot more grey hair on my head if it weren't for her unconditional love and generosity. She's reliable to a fault and I am truly lucky to call her my sister and my hero.

Make sure to tell your heros this Christmas how much they mean to you.



1 comment:

gladventurer said...

....Big lumps in my throat....