Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 7th wedding anniversary. And here we are in Utah. Who would have thought it!

Thankfully (and luckily for him) I fall more madly in love with my husband with each new adventure he dreams up for us. As I think about the last seven years (traveling in australia, going back to art school, building our house and kiln, starting a business, building a family) I'm amazed at what we have accomplished; the places we have been, the sights we've seen and the people we've met along the way. Being married to Robin has enriched my life in so many ways and I am so proud of who he is, especially for what he is about to undergo. 

I know that these next few years for us will be challenging but also very rewarding. As we throw ourselves into the unknown yet again, I can only think at least we're doing it together. 

Happy Anniversary Robin. I love you. 

 

1 comment:

Adam Field said...

Congratulations! Here's to diving into the unknown!!